LIGHTER, FLEXIBLE, MORE DURABLE AND LOWER CARBON FOOTPRINT SOLAR PANELS
Sunflare's Flex60 modules are full-size and designed for installation on a 2% slope or less on membrane roofs (TPO, or EPDM).
Installation of Flex60 on steeper curves or slopes may be possible if the roof stack is Class A fire rated. Low crickets are no problem.
The Array Flex Series solar modules are made perfect for TPO, or thermoplastic polyolefin—a single-ply smooth roofing membrane that is becoming increasingly popular for residential roofing systems.
- Thin, lightweight, flexible and durable
- Faster, easier installation - just peel and stick. Requires no penetrations.
- Sunflare solar panels weigh just 11 pounds. These modules are 86% lighter than silicon. Requires no racking, and no heavy ballasts.
- Flexible CIGS Sun2 cells are encapsulated between durable polymer sheets. No glass.
- Warranty for product workmanship and power production: 25-years for roofs.
- UL, IEC, CEC certified. Class A fire rated
Flex60 Panel Specifications
Peak Power (+5/-0%): 180W
Aperture Efficiency: 14.5%
Weight: 5kg (11 lbs)
Temperature Coefficient for Power: -0.35 %/°C
Snow Down-Force Load: 125 lbs./sqft
Wind Up-Force Load: 113 lbs./sqft
Warranty: 25 years
Certifications: UL 1703 , IEC 61215, IEC 61730, ISO 9001:2015, +ISO 14001:2015, CEC Listed
Important Note: Product drop ships from distributor. Contact Thrijv for custom oversized shipping rates before ordering. Shipping costs will be added to cost of product.